Welcome to guitarbench.com
We are a premier online guitar magazine and our aim is to provide you with free, valuble, original and timeless content written for real human beings. Not computer search engines.
We hope you enjoy our articles & content- please feel free to tell your friends about us!
- Ciaran McNally- An adventure in lutherie
- Tony Klassen
- John Greven
Contributing: Want to help out and create a great article or topic for discussion? Email us here.
Subscriptions: Now you can be notified via email when we add new content! We respect your privacy and will never release or sell your personal details or contact details.
Appraisal Terms of service: photos required: the front, back, serial number, label, bridge and any cracks. By agreeing to use our appraisal service, you will receive an emailed document detailing the general impression of the instrument including a replacement value. You also agree to allow Guitarbench.com to retain copies of the photos and data for use in our database/s.
Classifieds Terms of service: Information required: year, serial number, dimensions and tonewoods. By agreeing to use our classifieds service, you will receive a confirmatory email. You also agree to allow Guitarbench.com to retain copies of the photos and data for use in our database/s. Auction listings are not permitted.
Posting Policy: submissions to guitarbench or instrument database. By agreeing to our posting policy, the submitter acknowledges and declares that he/she own the copyrights to the submitted data and agrees to allow guitarbench.com to republish and store the information or data submitted.
Licensing: All articles are available to be liscenced/ purchased for your publication. Contact the authors for further information.
Copyright: Guitarbench.com respects the intellectual property rights and other rights of others. Guitarbench.com may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, remove certain content or disable access to content that appears to infringe the copyright or other intellectual property. If you believe that your copyright has been violated by material available through Guitarbench.com, please provide us with the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the the website;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner; and
- Your electronic or physical signature
© Questor Services, Company Registration number 53016984c
livor ut nullus quod sanctimonia ut totus