Brondel | Model B-3 can | 2010 |
We present and highly recommend viewing the pdf version of this article first as it contains the most up to date information and more photos.
-HTML Version Below-
- Model B-3can
- Lower Bout: 15 3/16″Scale: 25″
- Nut width: 1 25/32″
- Bridge string spacing: 2 1/4″
- Top: Port Orford Cedar
- Back & sides: Flamed Port Orford Cedar
- Construction: cutaway, tilt-neck neck block
- Appointments: custom marquetry rosette, top purflings and back centre strip
- Neck: Port Orford Cedar 3-piece laminated
- Fingerboard: Black walnut
- Fingerboard radius: 12″
- Frets: medium/high
- Headplate: Black walnut
- Backplate: Black walnut
- Heel cap: Black walnut
- Truss-rod access: peghead
- Construction tilt-neck mechanism
- Appointments Black walnut bindings, framed in .020″ curly maple
- Tuning machines gold Hipshot open-back w/black buttons
This is Brondel B3c- a 00 sized monster made entirely out of Port Orford Cedar- it has a mastergrade top, flamed back and sides and a really clean stiff piece for the neck. (read more about Port Orford Cedar here). It has a cutaway and a tilt neck system but most of all it was a wonderful voice- clear, powerful, responsive and yet with endless headroom. To boot, the fixtures and a adornments are all made in the US, the black walnut/ maple highlights are salvaged- this guitar has a super low carbon footprint and no forest was harmed. The ultimate green guitar!
For Sale through Goodacoustics.com see more here
Errors are unintentional although we try very hard not to make them- corrections or feedback are always welcome! This database entry is sponsored by goodacoustics.com.
Any infringement of copyright is entirely unintentional. Any copyright issues should be address to: email@example.com. We will attempt to resolve these issues quickly. Guitars remain property of respective owners.