- Builder Lee Herron
- Model MJSS
- Serial : 31
- Year: April, 2010
- Top: Sitka Spruce, From Denis Merrill
- Back and sides: Madagascar Rosewood
- Neck: Light Mahagony, with dual action trussrod and Graphite
- Purfling: Maple with Indian Rosewood binding
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 16 inch radius
- Bridge: Ebony, hand carved
- Nut Width: 1.75 inches
- String Spacing: 2.25 at the bridge
- Scale: 25 inches
- Body Length: 19.75
- Lower Bout: 15.5 inches
- Upper Bout: 11.25
A Mini-Jumbo shape, cutaway, with bound soundport, set up as a fingerstyle , with no pickguard. Gold MOP inlays, Schaller Tuners, medium weight strings Hiscox customized fit case.
Pictures ©2009 Lee Herron
Errors are unintentional although we try very hard not to make them- corrections or feedback are always welcome! Guitars are property of individual owners.
Any infringement of copyright is entirely unintentional. Any copyright issues should be address to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will attempt to resolve these issues quickly. Guitars remain property of respective owners.